Hotels in London and abroad present lucrative, long-term opportunities for both investors and developers. Work with Adam Roberts Consultancy to find the perfect investment or development opportunity for your portfolio.
If you have a hotel development opportunity, we also have a growing number of clients looking to enter the market or expand their portfolios, so please get in touch about finding the right buyer for your hotel.
Industry reports show that the hotel sector is set to continue growing as visitor and traveller numbers in the capital increase; international and domestic travel to London increased by 13.6% in the first 3 quarters of 2015, and continues to grow despite any economic turmoil. Contrary to many other sectors, the weak pound can actually fuel additional tourism thanks to the increased affordability of a London visit.
There are many development opportunities throughout London, both in traditional central locations and previously untapped boroughs such as Shoreditch and Bankside, which are becoming increasingly fashionable with both domestic and international visitors.
London Hotel Investments:
- There is a growing and robust tourism industry in London and the surrounding areas
- London represents 36% of overall investment in the European hotel sector
- Hotel real estate comprises around 10% of commercial real estate, with liquidity similar to offices
- London hotels offer above average returns and longer-term occupier agreements
- The average rate of London rooms is consistently growing, and was up by 2.5% in 2015
- London is the world’s most popular tourism destination
- 4-5 star hotels make up 48% of bookings, but budget hotels are also a growing sector since 2012
- Hotel investment in London reached £3.9billion in 2015
- The London Plan acknowledges increased demand for visitor accommodation, and requires London Boroughs to identify opportunities for renovation and development of suitable accommodation
Adam Roberts Consultancy can offer you a range of development opportunities to suit your portfolio and investment requirements. We present options across London’s existing hotspots as well as locations that are earmarked for future growth and development.